Auditions for the Star Search Competition will be taking place in July 2012 with the Grand Final being held on Tuesday 21st of August 2012 in the Festival Dome in Timoleague.
Auditions in the following venues
|| Quality Hotel
|| Sunday 8th July|
| Cork City
|| Rochestown Park Hotel
|| Saturday 14th July|
1. Each individual performer must be between the age of 12 and 21 on 21st of August 2012.
2. All participants must bring a valid form of photographic identification (e.g. passport, driving licence).
3. Relations of persons involved in the Timoleague Harvest Festival are disqualified from taking part in the Competition.
4. All participants and bands taking part in the Competition shall conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. If in the opinion of the organisers of the Competition, a participant or band are conducting themselves in any way which adversely affects the Competition or members of the public, the organisers shall be entitled to remove that participant or band and they shall be eliminated from all other auditions.
5. Any participant, who has auditioned at any one location, may re-audition at any other location.
6. Each participant will be expected to sing a song of their choice with or without acoustic instruments.
7. Each set of auditions will be held at the relevant location for one afternoon between the times of 2pm and 5pm and all participants who show up for audition on these days within the registration period specified in the notices of the audition will be asked to audition. If numbers seeking to audition are excessive, the organisers reserves the right to limit the number of participants at any particular location. Participants may then try other locations.
8. The judges will select a number of participants from all auditions to go forward to a final to be held on the 21st of August 2012.
9. Bands will supply their own guitar amps and backline for the semi-final and final. Bands may be requested to share backline if the running time of the final is likely to exceed 2 hours.
10. Each participant will be required to fill out, sign and agree to the conditions above in the form attached to these conditions.
11. The final competitors will require parental consent to take part in the Grand Final.
12. The finalists will make themselves available to attend the Grand Final in the Dome in Timoleague on Tuesday 21st August 2012.
13. The organisers decide the order of the final on the night.
14. The Committee reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations where deemed necessary.
15. Any person/persons qualifying for the final will be compelled to be available for the final.
16. The winner will receive the prize of €1000.
17. The judge(s) decision shall be final and conclusive.
THE PRIZE FOR WINNING THE COMPETITION IS €1000 SPONSORED BY CHARLIE MADDENS BAR
AND A RECORDING SPONSORED BY ROUGH CUT LOUNGE
STAR SEARCH COMPETITION
SPONSORED BY CHARLIE MADDENS BAR
Date of Birth: _________________________________
Telephone No: _________________________________
Agreement to Partcipate in Final: